Monday 15 April 2013

MY 1st School Based Experience..tehee he he


I went to langkawi for one week last two weeks..actually i went there for my School Based Experience (SBE)..heheh SBE is something like we need to do thorough observation at school that we chose and kind of early exposure to the ‘school word’ to us as we are going to be a teacher soon..heheh so I chose SK Padang Matsirat..weheee
taraaaaaaa!!!
 The SBE thing started on 31st March(Sunday) until 4th April(Monday) and I was not alone there. They were two other friends accompanied me..heheh Biha and Qilah..oo thanks a lot  Qilah for letting me stayed at your house..heheh klu x merempat la aku..ngee

kikiki..
when I arrived at the school on the first day, I saw a signboard of Beras Terbakar..then I realised that ooo rupanya Beras Terbakar nih depan skulah ni ja pown..lol..never realised it before..so apa lagi kan..there was one day that I immediately crossed the road after school hours and bought souvenirs at Beras Terbakar..haha mudah keja! Besides, I enjoyed everything at that school..the whole environment was good and the most important thing was the canteen..haha..it’s totally cheap man..huhu maklumla..bila merantau ni kena pndai bajet..hikhik

see!!!told ya..hahaha
There’re so many things that I need to write..so to simplify..i just upload the photos kay..hikhik kan setiap gambar ada ceritanya!!!hahah

There's my favourite part when i went to the Special Education class..seeing those innocent faces that required special needs melted my heart and I always said something like “kenapala dulu aku x amek pendidikan khas hah?”..hihi I always love to know them deeper you know!!! They’re cute themselves J
team nasyid J 

tekun..just like me!haha
               
         
yeayy



fahmi..

awal..

           

        


so..thats all..nk smbung assignment..hehe daa..klu umur pnjang kita jumpa lagi J





~ADIOS~

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yaaaa...OMG forgot to tell u..haha FYI, im a big fan of Langkawi ok..kakaka..

      Delete
    2. Hahaha It was knd of a shocking news when i found out you had your SBE in langkawi! Feels great don't ya think? So how was it in Sk Padang Matsirat?

      Delete
    3. hahaha..it's totally great!!!heheh..well, evrything was ok, nice experience i guess..but that so-called "teacher-passion" was still not there..that worries me even more..dont know why..haha perhaps it will elevate time to time..hewhew

      Delete
    4. Hahahaha I am glad that you felt so! I have to admit that you won't really find that "teacher-passion" when you are in SBE. But when you are in practicum, that passion will eventually come to you when you get to be part of the school. :D

      Delete
    5. ooyeahh..release a little bit..heheh..thanks loo :)

      Delete